About Me

My photo
My name is Ninni. I'm from Helsinki, Finland and decided to move across the seas to explore the wonders of The Gold Coast, Australia. This is my story...

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Australia zoo.

29th December me and Rhona decided to take a day trip to Australia Zoo, founded by The late Crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin.


"In a day that will live in infamy, we lost Steve in an accident while he was snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef. Hit in the chest by a stingray's barb, Steve died on the 4th September 2006. The world mourned with us. We must continue Steve's important work. We must stand with Terri, Bindi and Robert to honour the greatest Wildlife Warrior that ever lived!" 


 I know it looks fake but it was real.
 A "statue" of a real size alligator that once existed.
 Ninja turtle! About a meter long.
 The Irwin family crocodile-show.
 Trolley park :D

 Comfortable Wombat.
Sleeping Wombats.
Rhona with Kookaburra.



 What you looking at?




 Cassowary, 1,5-2m tall.






It was a nice hot, sunny day including a lot of walking. While having lunch we happened to sit in the same table as a young finnish couple, Gabrielle & Stefan. It turned out that me and Gabi worked in the same nightclub in Finland and didn't know eachother. See how small the world and especially Helsinki is?

No comments:

Post a Comment